1/13/11

Saying Goodbye to Yesterday

I started posts a few times and even finished them.  Just never hit the publish button.  For some reason, I felt the need to write them but just cant post what I wrote. I wrote about raw emotions --- some really happy things and some things not so great.  Things that made me cry in the past few months and things I never want to experience again.  I don't think I will ever publish them -- in fact, I am deleting them. I feel better just having written them for me. 

Its a new year and so many new things are happening.  No more looking back. No more trying to apologize for things that happened years ago.  And no more feeling bad about things that are not my fault or out of my control.   I learned a lot about myself --- what I want in friends, what I need from family, and how I need to treat me. And those lessons were learned sometimes with laughter and fun and sometimes with tears and heartwrenching days.  But they are over and I am moving on.

2011 is about me and my family and what we need and want.  

2 comments:

-L said...

Happy to hear that you are in a better place now. But I'm sad that you were going through all of that. Hugs to you.

Keep moving forward. 2011 is going to be GREAT! :)

laura said...

amen, sista!
xoxox!