But before that, I have to:
- clean the house (again!) after Grace's fun and messy playdate yesterday friends
- go grocery shopping to stock the house with Grandma's favorite soda and foods
- do two loads of laundry and get all the clothes put away
- finish packing my and the Hubby's things
- type out Grace's schedule and routines for Grandma
- write a Permission to Treat form just in case Grandma needs it with Grace
- Finish the seven things left on my work to do list including briefing my boss on all the logistics of the meeting that will happen while I am on vacation
After those few days with friends, Hubby and I head to Key West for some "just us time". And we are staying here:
Hubby and I have been married for six and a half years and sure, we have taken trips here and there. Mostly to friends' weddings. But we have never taken a vacation just to go on vacation just the two of us. And so, starting Thursday morning, Grace will hang with her grandparents and we will take off on a week of adult only time. I am so excited I cant see straight!!!!
But before the fun starts, that list must be completed.