9/25/09

Lost and (Hopefully) Found

I havent been myself in the past few weeks....months really. Okay, let's be brutally honest....I havent been myself in about a year. 

I miss me. 

Once upon a time, there was a me that was fun and happy and organized and could manage crazy daily schedules without thinking twice.  I lost her.  She is officially MIA.  Not sure I should be allowed to call my blog super-anything these days.

Anyone know where to find her?  Cause its time (as my boss likes to say) that I put on my big girl panties and deal with it!!! 

Blogs are public domain....I am not going into the details....if you need the details of whats been going on the past year, well, you already know them.

But what I am going to say publicly is that even when it didnt/doesnt seem like I need you, my friends, I do.  I always have. I am just horrible at reaching out and asking for that hand of yours.  


And right now, a hug would be perfect.  Oh, a martini wouldn't hurt either.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Pretty sure that I can multitask well enough to do both :)

laura said...

virtual hugs headed your way!!!! love you, old friend !

-L said...

both will be provided tonight :)

Amy Millican said...

I admire you. You were one of the coolest people I've ever worked with. And, you daggone know I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. ;-)