8/25/08

Wedding Pictures

It has been 3 weeks since I have posted anything......oops. The last month has been so busy with last minute wedding plans for Allie and Matt that the blogging just never happened. So with some pics from the wedding, I am back!

Pics are from Lina and Carol. I can't find my card reader to download mine so after a quick run to Targ.et this afternoon, I will have more! :)



The Dos.setts.

The flower girl, my Grace.




Me. BTW---LOVED my hair and makeup.


Hubby and Grace walking down the aisle.


The gorgeous bride.


Say hello to the new married couple.

Carol, Jenna, Steve, and Kris hanging out between events.

3 comments:

agoodwitchtoo said...

Grace looked beautiful in her dress! :)

As for wreaking havoc on a certain someone's lawn furniture... we'll make an event of it! Get your all black ensemble ready and cue the Mission Impossible theme...

laura said...

OMG - The bow is Gracie's hair is to die for!!!!!

Please pass along my congrats to the beautiful bride - so pretty!

Catherine and MItch said...

I am so happy you posted pics. I love the bridesmaid dresses. Allie looked fabulous. Everyone looked great.
I, of course, love the colors of the flowers bc I had almost the same thing at my wedding.

BTW-I have not updated my blog either for weeks and I have no excuse. Hey, it's not like we have all the time in the world to play with our blogs:)