9/25/07

MIA

I have been MIA the past week or so. And unfortunately, it will probably continue.

Conference starts in exactly 1 month. The stress level is rising drastically and my to do list is growing exponentially. The only times I am not working is during dinner time and when I am sleeping.

Every year about this time, I find myself complaining about how damn busy I am and how stressed out I am about conference and how I cannot wait until its over. But honestly, I kind of like it. In a month, I will get on a plane to San Diego and manage a conference that 1300 people are registered for. And at the end of that week, I will be exhausted but feel so great. A year's worth of work passes by in 7 days but I love it.

So, I shall continue to be stressed out but I know that at the end of the crazy month, it will all be worth it.

1 comment:

Bri said...

And we all can't wait for November - and the return of posting every single day :P I miss the daily posts. 4 more weeks :)