5/2/07

Lost and Found

Hello?! Where are you?!

My motivation has left the building.

I have a deadline this week, a deadline next week, people arent returning my phone calls as fast I want them to, and I have a calendar FULL of meetings that I am not ready for. And yet, I am posting on my blog at the moment.

I am so unmotivated and its not like me at all. It stinks. There is so much to do but I cant get off my butt to get it done lately. So I do little things to fill the time all day long. And then about 2 hours before the end of the day, I push it into high gear and try to squeeze 6 hours of work into a small time block. And for the rest of the night, I am all worked up that I didnt get things done!

So annoying to feel like this.

If anyone sees my motivation around, could you tell it to come home soon!?

1 comment:

Bri said...

I got nothing for you. I already nominated myself for the "don't give a flying f" award this week :)