12/4/06

Here Comes the Bride!

Yes, it has been days since my last post---sorry!---but life gets in the way sometimes. Specifically, L's wedding this past weekend in NYC. So beautiful and way too much fun. SO tonight, here are a few of the pictures....the nice ones...to enjoy. There were too many hysterical moments to contain in one post. However, in the next few days, I will post all the funny pics and stories to give everyone a bunch of laughs!!!

The new couple kissing on the street in Brooklyn outside the church. So sweet and made me want to re-do my own wedding!
All the fraternity brothers, their better halves, and the new couple. Its pretty rare for all these guys to be together at one event. So much fun (and trouble) when we all get together!
The fraternity moms.....MamaChix, SuperGirl, me, and Karen.
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Clark! We love you and are so excited for you!!!!!!!

As soon as L and D's first dance song started to play, Allie, Bri, and I started crying. How could you not!?!? Look at how in love these two are!!
Allie and Matt. One of the first quasi-official couple portraits! Very exciting things to come I am sure!!

No comments: