12/6/06

Categories

Things you learned this year:
1. I prefer the baby stage; toddlers are really hard!!
2. Being a working mom is so damn hard---seriosuly, this year I struggled with it more than ever before. I really wish I could stay home but I learned that I cant and so life goes on.

People you met:
1. One of the best thorasic surgeons in the country---he's the guy who is performing the aortic replacement on Hubby in January
2. Babies galore------Galen, Dylan, Ryleigh, and more!!!

Things you don't want to take with you into 2007:
1. Bitterness about how our life together began and things we missed back then; it really is time to move on from it all and live the life we have.
2. Depression----I need to learn to enjoy the every day stuff in my life.

Things you want to hold close as you pass into 2007:
1. Hubby and Grace
2. My sanity

Things you're looking forward to in 2007:
1. Getting to the other side of Hubby's aortic surgery
2. Finally figuring out what to do with the Money Pit house we live in (see, there's that bitterness!)

Things that were life changing in 2006:
1. New jobs for both of us
2. Health issues for Hubby---and it will continue to change/run our life

Things you hope to accomplish by the end of 2007:
1. Settling the Baby #2 question...should we or shouldnt we?
2. Pass my certification exam for my job

Okay, so Bri tagged me on this one and tagged all my "Real Life Friends". I am tagging.......all the lurkers and blog friends here!!!

TAG! You're it!!!!!

No comments: