1/23/12

Still Here. Just Quiet.

I open this page often to write and then I delete it all.  Not sure why.  I want to be able to write and write and write.....about all the projects happening at the house and about all the cookie craziness with the Brownie troop and work and baby stuff and friends and all that. 

But I cant.  I am having a hard time putting it out there.  Weird huh? I love this blog.  I love to write.  And I normally feel safe writing here when I dont feel safe talking in "real life". 

Today, I am just letting you know I am still here.  Just not sure what to say.  I am okay.  I am working hard (conference is only 3 weeks away).  Cookies are keeping my busy --- oh, the life of a cookie mom.  And I am spending a lot of time figuring out what is next for me professionally and personally. 

Life changed and not sure when or why. I am done mourning those things and people --- and moving on.  Done.  Now on to new things.................see, the problem is though that is soooo easy to say and type.  But my heart still hurts so I guess I am not really moving on, am I?


1 comment:

MamaBrooke said...

I have a blog as well, but I’m only able to update it when big events occur so I can remember them later in my daughter’s life. ☺

I am a freelance writer and I was wondering if you’d be interested in a writing opportunity I have for moms.

Email me for details: djforjesus@hotmail.com