5/12/09

Its A Tough Commute

Part of my job involves networking....well, my job DEPENDS on networking. Its all about who you know! I am part of the leadership in one of the largest chapters in a large professional association for the meetings industry. And I attend educational events at least once or twice a month - mostly with my chapter but sometimes other industry groups.

me on the boat....what you dont see is the glass of wine!


Tonight was such a night at another groups event - the group my mom belongs to. And we traveled across the Potomac River in style........by boat.

Its a tough commute for us sometimes. :)

My mom en route to a work function via boat

Our destination - The National Harbor. That's the new Gay.lor.d resort in the background.

The beautiful sunset on the way home.

No comments: