10/2/06

I Have Arrived

After 1 1/2 in security at the DC airport and then sitting on the runway for 30 minutes to pass the time by and suriving a chatty chatty chatty seatmate, I arrived at the Nashville airport, 20 minutes late. Only after the ride in the stretch white Hummer Limo did I arrive at the Biodome....I mean, Opryland.

And so I am here. I have a balcony overlooking the Garden. I am in the middle of the hotel so I can get to all the conference events pretty quickly. And the spa is just around the corner!!!

I will post this week. It will be random times and after the exhaustion of conference, they may not actually make too much sense. However, I will post.

WIsh me luck! Off to conference work I go!!!

2 comments:

-L said...

Good luck!!! Sorry I wasn't around when you called this weekend, we were up in NJ. But I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, I know you'll do great though :)

Bri said...

Could you send me the Hubby's email when you free up for a moment....I want to chat him about something....

Sounds like a much easier trip that your trip to/through Pittsburgh