6/26/06

Milestones just keep on comin'!

Grace peed in the potty for the first time this weekend!

Now, she has NO interest in sitting on the adorable, singing potty that i bought her (pictured here) fora mere $30. Instead, she likes to sit on the $10 Dora the Explorer cushion seat for the regular toilet. Oh well.....whatever works for her!! She has discovered that you can hang out on the toilet and read books and talk and sing songs, etc, etc,etc,etc.


All this potty training talk this weekend was strange. Never before in my life have I been so excited to hear someone pee. And never before have I spent that much time in the bathroom. And I definitely have never made up songs about the potty until this weekend. And I definitely never thought I would be sharing these milestones with everyone I know!!!!

Wow---the things that happen to a woman when she becomes a Mommy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweeettt! That's awesome. The potty? Use it for storage - the other thing is way better.

Melissa said...

Maya wouldn't pee in the little potty either. They like to be like us, so lots of kids actually do better with those seats. Yea for Grace!