2/11/06

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

The first snowstorm of 2006 has begun! Some weather forecasts are calling for 6 inches, others claim there will be 12 inches and still others this morning said there would only be 3 inches. Well, I think we are almost at that 3 inch mark (if not beyond it) but long story short, we are expecting any where between 3 and 12 inches! I am so excited! I can finally get Grace's snowsuit out the closet and take the tags off. She has the most adorable Strawberry Shortcake snow boots as well---you can be sure I will post pictures tomorrow of her first adventure in the snow.

So on the flip side of my excitement, Bill has to work tonight until 10. If we lived off a main road, it wouldnt be too big of a deal but we live off a really windy, hilly, woody road that never gets plowed or treated. SO he had to leave the Mustang at the house and take my car to work with him this afternoon. Snow didnt start sticking until right before he left for work (doesnt it always happen like that!?) so by the time he heads home, it could be pretty bad out there.

Grace is asleep and I am planning on spending the rest of the evening relaxing. I need to do a little work on wedding planning for a small wedding that I have been hired to plan but other than that, I will make some hot chocolate, curl up on the couch with all the lights off and watch the snow fall. Maybe the Olympics will be on in the background. Not sure yet but a night of snow watching sounds great to me!

No comments: