1/17/06

Need a Laugh

Okay, I know that this is the 3rd post for today. 1) I am BORED at work and literally have nothing else to do right now. 2) Its been a very long day and I really cant handle any more drama. I am tired from being so pissed off that I needed to find something to laugh at so here it is...........my quote of the day...............((do you hear the drum roll?))....................................................

If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'you know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty.'
---Jeff Foxworthy

So, to my family members and my extended family members (friends, KDR, etc)......Welcome to the Kingdom of Dang Near Royalty!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

110% agree. We may not be pretty, but we're family...

- bob

-L said...

Ha! Too funny :)