9/5/16

We All Scream for Ice Cream!

Well, summer is over now and as I look back at this blog....well, I neglected to post all summer long.  I am okay with that.  It was a basic summer - I don't have any awesome vaca stories to tell and really - we worked, kids went to camps and day care, and we cheered our way through swim meets.

But tonight...tonight ended the summer. We did it the way we have done it every year for at least the last 6 years.....with ice cream. And friends.  I cannot believe how much the kids have grown over the years and this ice cream tradition grows in size every year. I love it.  I love these kids and I cannot wait to see what this year holds for all of them.

Preschool to HS in one picture!!!! In fact we are only missing grades 3,-5, 10, and 12 among all these kids!!!
The girls ---- they have known each other since they were Delaney's size!

Crazy boys - preschool through 2nd grade!