10. I know the Disney Jr. weekday schedule by heart. 9am Sheriff Callie. 3pm Little Einsteins.
9. I can also sing every word to the theme songs to above mentioned shows, even when they are not on tv.
8. Lunchtime is sometime mid-day and consists of the leftover chicken nuggets from the toddler's lunch and some crackers from his snack bag left on the table while on a conference call.
7. Quiet time is defined as any time that Mom is in a room by herself for more than 5 minutes.
6. Weekends are just two more days of the week. Daddy is home during the day - that's the bonus to the weekend. They are NOT for resting.
5. I can work on an email marketing piece, make a peanut butter sandwich, and have a conversation about pirates.......at the same time.
4. I carry both the iPad and iPhone with me to kids appointments ---- the iPad for kid entertainment during the 20 minute wait at the doctors office and the phone so I can take advantage of the time to answer emails.
2. The baby is learning to reach and grab things by sitting on my lap while I write press releases. She loves to reach and puch the keys ---- lucky for my I have spell check to find her typos!
1. My days start early and end late. There is not a time in any day of the week that someone doesnt need me for something whether its a kid, client, or the dog. And while its exhausting, I get to take work breaks for hugs from my kiddos and I get to play Legos anytime I want to!