3/15/07

My Head Hurts

I am exhausted. Tired. Fed up. Annoyed. Irritated. And all those other related things.

And, this time it isnt because I cant say no. And it isnt just the working and mom stuff. That's a whole different story!

Toxic people wear me out. And they seem to be everywhere right now.

I have been here for an hour today. Nothing positive has been said. Everything is wrong. I am wrong. No matter what opinion you have, its wrong so dont bother even speaking. Cause you suck and are wrong and dont know anything.

And this, my friends, is how the day starts all the time. Every single day. It hurts my head.

Sure, I dont always agree with how things get done around here. And I dont know it all. Sometimes I have to ask for the history of things. Sometimes, honestly, I dont care. Most of the time, I think things are done for the wrong reasons or prematurely. But at the end of the day, the boss is the boss and what he wants or decides is what happens. Because, again, he is the boss.

Deal with it people. Or get a new job. Cause you are part of the reason business is down.

There. I am done with this rant now. BLAH!

2 comments:

Bri said...

I'm sorry!

Just start singing those stupid kid songs "Dora Dora Dora" or my personal favorite "Elmo's World"

It's hard not to smile when you're singing a doofy kid song. Especially if you picture G singing with you. :P

And people will always suck. I've found that that NEVER changes:).

Jenna said...

Sorry to hear your day is off to a start like that. It's the nature of the business world, and it sucks at times. I've found that there are always people like that, and it's true you either have to deal or get out. Don't let it get to you too much, even though I know it's hard.

Hang in there!